Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Veggie Burger Wrap!




This is a recipe that I make for lunch often.  It is a nice change from my normal salads, though doesn't add too many carbs into my meal.  This particular wrap I made more like a sandwich because I was very hungry from a day of classes and walking all around campus.  Though, when I am not so famished, I will make it with one patty, cut the patty

 in half and lay it end to end so I can actually wrap up the contents.  For this recipe you will need:


  • 1 Wrap (mine is a multigrain one)
  • 1 (or 2 if famished) veggie burger patties
  • Mayo
  • Pesto
  • 1 Slice Provolone Cheese
  • 2 Slices tomato
  • 1/4 an Avocado
  • Lettuce
Start by cooking the patty, I used a George Forman grill but you can just as easily use a pan over the stove.  While the burger is cooking, you can wash and cut the produce.  Lay out the wrap and spread on the mayo and pesto, lay on the lettuce, slices of avocado, and cheese.  Once the burger is done cooking, lay it on the wrap and fold or roll it up and you are ready to eat.  

I hope you enjoyed this super simple recipe.  Be sure to leave comments or questions in the comment section and follow me using the button in the top right corner.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment