Tuesday, February 5, 2013

About Me


What defines me? When people first meet you, especially as a college student, there is a list of questions they ask you: Name? College? Major? Future job?  The answers: Danielle Caliendo, UW-Madison, Dietetics, Registered Dietitian.  But is that short list of surface information what defines me?  I don’t believe it does.  I believe so much more influences our lives and decisions and that is why I wanted to start this blog.  I wanted to share my experiences, recipes, what I learn, and in turn I want to learn from others.  The big craze now days is to be healthy, yet there seem to be few people who truly know how.  I don’t want to focus only on what we should eat.  Yes, as a student studying dietetics, there will be a large emphasis on it, but that isn’t the only part to health.  There is also physical activity, mental and social health aspects of it.  So, if you want to learn about food, health, and life, follow this blog and participate in the discussions, and we can all help to better each other.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment